Richardson, Wyly, Wise, Sauck & Hieb, LLP has an opening for a full-time paralegal. Applicant must be a problem-solver, have strong organizational skills, and be able to work well with others. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary with a strong understanding of correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Strong computer proficiency is required. The qualified candidate must have either a bachelor’s degree and/or have obtained paralegal certification from NALA or NALS.
- Communicate with court personnel, clients, and attorneys;
- Draft and send correspondence, pleadings, and other documents
- Discovery production
- State and federal court filings
- Calendar deadlines, appointments, and events
- Other general office duties
Pay DOEQ plus benefits, including 401(k) plan with profit sharing, generous paid holidays, and paid time off starting during your first year. Send a cover letter and resume to: Richardson Law Firm c/o Stacy Johnson, Post Office Box 1030, Aberdeen, SD 57401 or SJohnson@rwwsh.com.