Insurance Defense Litigation
Insurance Defense Attorneys
The firm of Richardson, Wyly, Wise, Sauck & Hieb, LLP has an experienced insurance defense practice. Clients appreciate our quality representation, timely communication and affordable rates. If you are an insurance company or insured person needing aggressive, professional and cost-effective representation, contact us.
Our firm has handled hundreds of cases involving serious injury, alleged medical negligence and other alleged acts of negligence.
Our firm’s strengths include:
- Experienced advocates — all aspects of your case will be handled by knowledgeable attorneys.
- Reporting guidelines — we will meet your reporting guidelines without being told twice.
- Early evaluation of the case — we provide a realistic expectation of the legal effort and potential costs in your case.
- Willing to go to trial — without needlessly prolonging litigation efforts.
- Affordable rates — we provide quality representation at a reasonable hourly rate.
- Responsive — as a small firm, we can respond quickly to client needs.
Our firm provides assertive defense of insurance claims on behalf of insurance companies, insured professionals and individuals.
If you are a medical professional, licensed professional or are named as a defendant in a civil suit, you can request that your insurance company be assigned as counsel to defend you. We will work with your insurance company to ensure compliance with their guidelines so that you get the strongest defense possible.
Contact us today!
PLEASE NOTE: Any communication with Richardson Law Firm via email through this website does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Richardson Law Firm. Please do not send any confidential information. A conflicts-of-interest procedure must be completed by Richardson Law Firm prior to the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. Only after you execute an engagement letter from Richardson Law Firm will you be our client and then you may freely begin to exchange information with your attorney.
By clicking “Submit”, you agree that we may review any information you transmit to us. You recognize that our review of your information, even if it is highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, will not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could and will be used against you.